Below you can find more information about cookies. How we use them and why they are collected.
In order for this site to work properly with all of its functionalities and to be able to continue to improve the site and user experience, we need cookies. According to the regulations of the European Union, since 25 March 2011 we are obliged to request your consent before saving the cookie. This means that by using this website you agree to use these files. If you disable cookies, you will not be able to use the specific web site functionality.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files which saves web site from a server to your web browser or mobile phone (depending from which device you access the page) when you first visit web site. After the first visit, cookies from the client computer are sent to the server. In this way, the server has the ability to identify and track the web browser. We use the term cookies for all files that collect data. There are several types of cookies:
- Temporary cookies (sessions): they are automatically removed from your computer when you close your web browser. They store temporary information (for example, items in a shopping cart).
- Permanent cookies: they stay stored on your computer after you close your web browser. They store information about your site usage settings. Permanent cookies will remain on your computer until you remove them manually or their expiration date comes.
- First-party cookies: they come from the web site you are watching, which are temporary or permanent. Web site stores information such as your name and password, so you do not have to sign in every visit.
- Third-party cookies: they belong to different domains than the one which is shown in the address bar. Web sites may contain content from other areas (such as banners), which opens up the ability to track user browsing history. Privacy settings in most modern browsers allow you to block third-party cookies.
How to disable cookies?
By turning off cookies, you decide whether to allow them to be stored on your computer or not. Settings can be controlled and changed in your web browser. If you disable cookies, you will not be able to use the individual web site functionality.
Yes, our goal is providing our web site with a better user experience. Except this, we use them for:
- track visiting statistics: Cookies gather information about visitor interactions on our web pages. They are used for storage and other user-related information.
- for the normal functioning of the web program: Cookies serve the normal functioning of certain web site options that make it easier for users to access content.
Document about cookie use was last modified on 01 January 2023.